{ Getting used to the pain }

My heart was always flying while riding a cloud

The skies fall at your words as well

Each of those scenes from the past reawakens bit by bit

We still have half of our story left

I’m going to meet you again


( E D D I E )











Eddiepedia
Don't fly away my beautiful butterfly
Ssup?

had my one soul stolen
ϟ ϟ


#Np Don't Go - Exo M

#peterpan
Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 12:27 AM | 0 comments

I’ll go looking for you to Neverland by following Tinkerbell, who was sent by the memories
At that place, you and I are looking at each other, smiling
I’m am your eternal Peter Pan, your man who has stopped in time
I may be clumsy but I loved you so much and I will run to you
I clearly remember beating away all the villains who bothered you
From that moment, I had your heart and even shared a kiss
My heart rode the clouds and flew
You were prettier than Wendy or Cinderella
The one person who made my heart pound
As soon as I felt you, my eyes shone

Cc: Exo // Peter Pan


Newer Post
Older Post